• Work with lenders to place loans and leases.
• Follow lender specifications.
• Promote useful and appropriate products to customers for their vehicles and loans.
• Work with Sales Managers as needed to close sales. • Work with Service and Parts as needed.
• Facilitate accurate paperwork. • Maintain financial records as requested.
• Self-motivated, self-starter. Our Commitment to you:
• Competitive pay
• Paid vacations
• Health and Dental insurance
Great place to work, we promote integrity and respect Job Requirements:
• A minimum of one year of dealership Finance and Insurance experience
• Computer experience and knowledge in Excel, Word and Finance programs Job Type: Full-time Schedule:
• Monday to Friday
• Weekends Experience:
• Automotive Industry: 1 year (Preferred) Education:
• High school or equivalent (Preferred) Work authorization:
• United States (Preferred) Additional Compensation:
• Bonuses • Store Discounts