EMT or LPN
Sensia Wellness is an independent healthcare company that provides comprehensive Occupational Health, Wellness, and Primary Care services to employees by operating medical clinics at the work site. Sensia is unique in our ability to provide full spectrum, independent healthcare services to our corporate clients.
The job position is based in a corporate facility located in Racine, WI. The applicant will need to work with the Sensia medical team to assess patient health problems and needs, assist in implementing nursing care plans, and ongoing case management.
Qualifications and Nature of Position:
Sensia will consider full time and part-time candidates along with new graduates. The assignment is Monday-Friday. First, second and thirds shifts are available. No weekends or holidays.
Essential Duties and/or Responsibilities:
- Assessing the Occupational Health needs of each employee.
- Assisting in the evaluation, treatment, and management of each case.
- Monitor, record and report symptoms and changes in patients' conditions.
- Maintain accurate, detailed reports and records.
- Provide Wellness consultation to each employee.
- Consult and coordinate with safety and health care team members to assess, plan, implement and evaluate care plans.
- Instruct employees on topics such as health education and disease prevention along with developing health improvement programs.
- Prepare patients for, and assist with, examinations and treatments.
- Provide health care, first aid, immunizations and assistance.
- Prepare rooms and ensure that stock of supplies is maintained.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Medicine - Knowledge of the information and techniques needed to assist with treatment of injuries, diseases, and deformities along with providing preventive health-care measures.
- Customer and Personal Service - Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Education and Training - Knowledge of principles and methods for teaching and instruction for individuals and groups.
- Judgment and Decision Making - Considering the relative costs and benefits of potential actions to choose the most appropriate one.
- Complex Problem Solving - Identifying complex problems and reviewing related information to develop and evaluate options and implement solutions.
- Public Safety and Security - Knowledge of relevant equipment, policies, procedures, and strategies to promote health and safety practices for the protection of people, data, property, and institutions.
- Systems Operation - Being able to interact with an Electronic Medical Record and other technology systems.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
Compensation and benefits are very competitive and open to negotiation.