Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com
Responsible for delivering leadership, professional development, as well as skill assessment and/or team building workshops to the organization. Delivery methods include a combination of classroom instruction, webinar, and virtual training. Facilitators also assist with reviewing, maintaining, designing and developing learning content.
- Facilitate courses throughout the organization using a variety of instructional techniques.
- Utilize the Learning Management System (LMS) to monitor course enrollments, update participant transcripts, troubleshoot colleague related training issues and support the Talent Development shared mailbox.
- Deliver quality experience to all colleagues through preparation of material and pre-/post session communications.
- Review, maintain, design and develop learning content as applicable.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Required
- 1-3 years General training experience Required
- Leadership & Professional Development Training Experience Preferred
- 1-3 years General banking experience Preferred
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Associated") provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.