The CRM Specialist is responsible for the configuration, maintenance, troubleshooting, and documentation of cloud or on-premise software applications in support of business objectives across all business units.
The Sales Operations team aligns company priorities with strong day-to-day operations by driving the development and implementation of operational strategy, advancement of draft concepts into sales growth initiatives, and by building strong internal sales and cross functional relationships. The team supports the Sales Organization by driving sales productivity, providing effective and efficient methodologies and processes, and by delivering business intelligence and sales tools which enable revenue growth.
Stamps.com/Endicia offer competitive pay, 401k with company match, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, 3-weeks vacation accrual, Employee Stock Purchase Plan, Educational Reimbursement, Commuter benefits, Discount programs, Inventor patent bonuses.
, electronic postage solutions make it easier and more affordable to ship parcels through the U.S. Postal Service. Our solutions have helped thousands of businesses print more than $14 billion in postage. As a long-time, trusted partner of the U.S. Postal Service, we've built our reputation on our commitment to simplifying, improving, and enhancing the shipping process for our customers. That's what we call "innovation with purpose."
offers solutions that help businesses run their shipping operations more smoothly and function more successfully under the brand names,,,,, and . 's family of brands provides seamless access to mailing and shipping services through integrations with more than 475 unique partner applications.
- Handle core Salesforce.com user administration tasks.
- Ensure CRM data is cleaned and formatted to company requirements.
- Develop detailed system and process documentation.
- Continue to enhance the current Salesforce implementation.
- Assistance with various other tasks in the Saleforce.com environment as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential job duty with increasing complexity under moderate supervision with some latitude for independent judgement satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Handle core Salesforce.com user administration tasks
- Create and maintain custom objects, fields, formulas, security, profiles, permission sets, workflows, processes, flows, sharing rules, validations, groups, etc...
- Maintain a strong understanding of key features and functionality of Salesforce and applications linked to SFDC
- Ensure CRM and data in various objects are cleaned and formatted to company requirements
- Regularly perform Salesforce database cleanup and de-duping procedures and provide weekly progress
- Maintain system metrics to track trends in usage and data integrity
- Develop and maintain standard reports, dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity and validation rules
- Data entry, combination, and audit using spreadsheets and Salesforce database
- Develop detailed system and process documentation
- Build out a detailed Standard Operating Procedure (SOP) repository
- Translate business requirements to technical requirements for development in Salesforce
- Develop strong business partnerships with all business units, vendors and clients
- Continue to enhance the current Salesforce implementation
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes, updates, inefficiencies and/or inaccuracies that impact the efficiency and reliability of the system
- Drive and increase customer adoption and ensure satisfaction
- Assist with planning, testing, and change management
- Assistance with various other tasks in the CRM/Saleforce.com environment as needed.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor degree in a scientific field preferred or an equivalent years' experience.
- Minimum of Two (2) years' experience as a Salesforce system administrator.
- Salesforce administrator certification required, additional certifications a plus.
- Experience working in Salesforce.com Lightning required.
- Experience cleansing data large sets of data.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Understanding of APEX, VisualForce and Lightning Web Components is a plus
- Ability to report on and pull and input data in CRM/Salesforce.com
- Demonstrated ability to learn and embrace new technologies, applications, and solutions.
- Strong understanding of CRM as a strategy with proven experience in increasing the CRM value-add
- Exceptional attention to detail, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Intermediate Excel Skills (formulas, vlookups, pivot tables)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled