Outstanding opportunity for a solid team player to join a dynamic and growing organization in the warehouse/distribution area. Perform shipping, receiving, and daily warehouse activities. Outstanding compensation and benefits package, along with opportunity for growth. If you are thinking about making a change, this is an opportunity you should not overlook. First Shift!
- Perform day to day warehouse functions using a computerized inventory system.
- Receive all incoming materials.
- Determine shipping methods for both domestic and international shipments, using UPS, FedEx and DHL.
- Conducting cycle counts and matching inventory in the system with physical inventory.
- Locate, pick, check, stage, assemble, label and prepare orders for shipment.
- Assist with projects as needed within the department.
- Solid work history, with previous experience working in warehouse/distribution center.
- Experience working within a manufacturing setting (automotive or aerospace a plus but not necessary).
- Basic Computer skills.
- Positive can do attitude, with a willingness to learn new things.
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds.
- Highly organized and detail oriented, with the ability to work in a fast paced environment.