Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com
Participates in the planning, organizing, installation, relocation, and maintenance of computer systems, peripherals, communications, data circuits, network hardware, technology kiosks, digital signage, ATM's, IP telephones, and related equipment. Resolve medium level problems and situations. Assist in the training and coordination of Field Engineer I level technicians. Provide superior hardware installation, configuration, maintenance, and software support services.
- Respond to Customer requests for On-Site Hardware Repair Services, use company provided parts and tools to resolve such problems to the customers satisfaction. Expedite difficult service issues to appropriate IT support personnel to ensure timely resolution of the problem.
- Configure, troubleshoot, and repair laptops for colleagues as requested. Manage laptop deployments and returns as colleague's transition or new requests come in.
- Troubleshoot computer & IP telephone connectivity or communication problems and determine if the problem is network related, the result of PC software/hardware failure, or Telephone hardware failure. Collaborate with other IT support personnel as necessary to resolve the issue.
- Complete the functions of the Project Management system in responding to requests for removal, relocation, or installation of equipment. Discuss requests with all necessary parties, verify site for feasibility of the project, cost effectiveness, and make recommendation to Field Service Lead for completion.
- Assist in the development of policies, procedures, and documentation on all IT hardware serviced by Field Engineering. Documentation on proper use of hardware (job aids) to be shared with the Training department.
- Lead and/or participate in the installation and relocation of existing and new IT Technologies as determined by management, maintain pace with the schedule to ensure timely completion of the project.
- Complete the necessary Preventive Maintenance and Inventory Audits on all IT equipment following the Field Engineer written procedures/guidelines. Assist in the administration of the Inventory system to ensure its accuracy.
- Review hardware service history and recommend replacement or relocation of equipment with unsatisfactory performance. Present recommendation to Field Service Lead.
- Provide Audio/Video/Laptop set up and technical support for the Executive Team and other Lines of Business as needed. Collaboration with key Executive members is critical to the success of the presentations.
- Assist in the evaluation of all new hardware technologies for usability, functionality, cost effectiveness, and durability.
- Participate to any extent necessary in the development and implementation of disaster recovery if it should become necessary
- Review service/technical manuals and On Line Forums to maintain familiarity on the service of all Pc, Server, Operating Systems, Print Devices, Networking Hardware and wiring systems currently deployed at Associated.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer/Network Servicing or Electromechanical Technology Servicing Required
- Associate's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Computer/Network Servicing or Electromechanical Technology Servicing. Technical writing experience. Preferred
Licenses and Certifications
- 2-4 years PC, Laptop, Server, Printer, & Multifunction hardware troubleshooting and repair; IP telephone installation and servicing; Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2008, & the Microsoft Office Suite; Network infrastructure cabling Cat 5e-Cat6. Required
- 4-7 years PC, Laptop, Server, Printer, & Multifunction hardware troubleshooting and repair; IP telephone installation and servicing; Microsoft Windows 7, Server 2008, & the Microsoft Office Suite; Cisco network hardware & communication troubleshooting and service; Network infrastructure cabling Cat 5e-Cat6; Apple Hardware knowledge; and Writing technical procedures and documentation. Preferred
- Must have access to reliable transportation and the ability to lawfully drive self, if applicable. by start date, Required
- Other HP, Data Card, and Lexmark Service certifications within 1 year, Required
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Associated") provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.