Perform a wide variety of highly skilled maintenance work to maintain structures, electrical systems, machine repair, hydraulics, pneumatics and mechanical systems throughout the Company.
- Troubleshoot and repair all production machinery including problems in any of the mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and/or pneumatic systems.
- Perform all preventive maintenance on machines as scheduled including repair or replacement of standardized and non-standard parts.
- Prepare purchase orders or other documentation of parts, supplies and materials needed by the Maintenance Department.
- Troubleshoot, re-program and edit programmable logic controllers (PLC's).
- Document repairs completed both electronically and hard copies.
- Perform more routine repairs to the structure and grounds.
- Perform correct Lock Out/Tag Out procedures in all equipment repair or maintenance as well as comply with equipment safety features recommended by manufacturer.
- Provide training in basic maintenance tasks to assigned employees.
- Design, construct and implement time and labor saving projects with internal or external staff to improve efficiency and safety of the machines.
- Perform maintenance on non-production equipment such as forklift trucks, hoists, cranes, mechanical feeds and tooling.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of maintenance concepts and methods, laws, codes and regulations, equipment parameters, maintenance supplies and safety products.
- Vocational or technical diploma, degree or certificate in specific trades or completion of apprenticeship program up to and including Journeyman license status.
- Must be able to understand complex blueprints, wiring diagrams, schematics and/or machine specifications.
- Must have in-depth knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Must have two to five years of recent industrial maintenance experience.
- Ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing with coworkers and supervisors.
- Must have and wear protective gear designated for the Department and job.
- Ability to work up to 50 hrs./week
- Medical, Dental, Life, AD&D, and STD at first of month following 59 days
- 10 paid Holidays + 5 days paid vacation + 5 unpaid days off during first year of employment
- Matching 401(k) retirement contribution at next quarterly enrollment after beginning employment