Other duties include grant fund analysis and working with other UWM entities on financial matters affecting the College.
This position will be hired at either the non-prefix or Sr. level; level and salary will depend upon experience and ability.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Minimum of four (4) years of experience in a combination of accounting and budgeting
• Experience with financial management and reporting systems
• Master’s degree in business, finance, or related field
• Minimum of six (6) years of university, government, or large business financial operations (fund accounting experience preferred)
• Related experience within the UW System or a higher education setting
• Experience with payroll processing and review
• Creative problem-solving skills