- At least three months of experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience in multi-games. (Must list experience for all games dealt and/or dealing school training)
- Previous dice experience preferred
- Must have the ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. Must also be able to communicate effectively in groups as well as in one-on-one situations.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Required Work Cards
- Regularly walk, stand or stoop.
- Regularly sit at a desk or table.
- Occasionally lift, carry, push, pull or otherwise move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Work for sustained periods of time maintaining concentrated attention to detail.
- Need to distinguish between shades of color.
- Communicate on the telephone.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Duties to be performed with or without reasonable accommodations.