A career within Corporate and Business Strategy services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients solve their toughest problems and seize essential advantages by defining and evaluating strategies of all types. We analyse business and market trends to explore new approaches that help our clients make tough choices and surpass the competition. At both the business unit and corporate level, we help organisations with organic enterprise growth, pricing and profitability, shareholder value, and sustainable corporate strategies.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
As a Director, you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
* Support team to disrupt, improve and evolve ways of working when necessary.
* Arrange and sponsor appropriate assignments and experiences to help people realise their potential and support their long-term aspirations.
* Identify gaps in the market and spot opportunities to create value propositions.
* Look for opportunities to scale efficiencies and new ways of working across multiple projects and environments.
* Create an environment where people and technology thrive together to accomplish more than they could apart.
* I promote and encourage others to value difference when working in diverse teams.
* Drive and take ownership for developing connections that help deliver what is best for our people and stakeholders.
* Influence and facilitate the creation of long-term relationships which add value to the firm.
* Uphold the firm's code of ethics and business conduct.
Minimum Degree Required:
Minimum Years of Experience:
Master Degree, MBA preferred
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of, and Strategy consulting experience within, the Technology, Media, and/or Telecom industries.
Demonstrates extensive knowledge of and/or success in professional services or corporate roles, helping companies define and evaluate corporate and business unit strategies and investment portfolios, reflecting market, competitive and other external drivers. Knowledge of operating model and cost transformation approaches, including digital and technology enablement strategies, is also highly valued.
Specific areas of focus include:
* Corporate Strategy
* Business Strategy
* Technology Strategy
* Digital Strategy
* Regulatory and Policy Strategy
Demonstrates extensive leadership, strategic and creative thinking, problem solving, individual initiative, and the following abilities:
* Building productive and collaborative relationships with team members and proactively providing and seeking guidance, clarification and feedback
* Managing a team to a successful project conclusion through problem solving global, enterprise-wide strategy issues
* Identifying and addressing client needs: building, maintaining, and utilizing networks of client relationships
* Communicating effectively in an organized and knowledgeable manner in written and verbal formats
* Conducting and managing market research and quantitative and qualitative analyses, including the timely synthesis of complex data into meaningful insights and the ability to readily grasp analytical frameworks and employ them effectively to either qualitative or quantitative evidence.