**potential $2,500 days and $5,000 nights Retention Bonus!**
WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering, and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health, and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia, and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- Attract and develop high-performing people.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional, and global career opportunities.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
THIS IS HOW YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
- Setup, adjust and troubleshoot operations of all injection molding machines and auxiliary equipment. Setups to include mechanical hookups as well as water, hydraulics and electrical hookups.
- Document process by writing Maintenance and Tool room Work Orders. Set processing parameter. Drive fork trucks.
- Familiarity with the E.D.S. system and the ability to access information from the E.D.S. system.
- Use of O.P.M. 20 system to troubleshoot process problems and documentation of any process changes.
- Use of production process change form if the adjustments that need to be made go outside the upper of lower control limits.
- Work with the Process Engineer to establish the process control limits.
- Communicate any process changes to the operator/inspector so they can perform any inspection per I.S.O. requirements.
- Communicate the status of the machines and process’s to the supervisor, operations and other technicians as needed.
Hours: 6:20p - 6:30a on a rotating 2-2-3 schedule
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ON THE JOURNEY
- Requires 3-5 years of work experience and knowledge of plastic and plastic processing.
- Requires knowledge of how an injection molding machine works.
- Understand and have good knowledge of hydraulics, pneumatics and electronics.
- Must take the Standard Timing Model testing, and generate an acceptable score.
**Air Conditioned production floors + safety shoe yearly subsidize**