Menasha Corporation is all about possibilities. Our two businesses, Menasha Packaging and ORBIS Corporation, are leaders in their industries, providing corrugated and plastic packaging products and related services to major global companies.
Our employees make the difference, proving that great ideas, collaboration and quality turn possibilities into success. Working at Menasha Corporation means that your insights provide cutting-edge solutions for our customers. If you like to make things happen and are passionate about what you do, you’re going to want to be here.
Join us and become part of the power behind possible.
Shift Requirements 2nd Shift
This position involves driving a liquefied gas or battery powered industrial truck equipped with forklift to push, pull, lift, stack, tier, or move products, equipment or material in warehouse.
- Conduct cycle counts and inventory audits
- Responsible for getting the locations in the assigned zone counted each week
- Physically go to locations and verify inventory is accurate as to what is shown in WMS by using the stock count function
- Identify problematic inventory records/transactions, ensure balances are accurately maintained in all systems
- Report defective materials or questionable conditions to the Inventory Supervisor
- Maintain the work area and scissors lift/forklift in a clean and orderly condition and follow prescribed safety regulations
- Responsible for all functions within WMS (Pack Manager/SAP)
- Ability to perform all computer functions as they refer to the job position
- Resolve inventory discrepancies as needed
High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 1 year of related experience with Inventory Control.
- 1 year of previous forklift experience.
- Ability to motivate others to meet demands established by schedule
- Good Oral and Written Communication skills to effectively communicate safety rules, special instructions and ability to read/write English to interpret documents.
- Must be detail-orientated and pay close attention to accuracy.
- Ability to perform all duties as required in the WMS.
- Ability to read, count, and write to accurately complete all documentation.
- Ability to properly handle confidential information and records.
- Ability to interpret instructions both oral and written.
- Ability to analyze information gathered in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
- Ability to process information through computer system.
- Bilingual -English/Spanish a plus
- Willing to work overtime and/or weekends as requested by Manager
- Primarily works in production and/or warehouse setting
- Walking, standing, bending for duration of shift
- Required to stand for long period of time
- Ability to work in varying temperatures depending on the season
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs on occasion
MenashaPackaging is North America'slargest independent, retail-focused corrugated packaging and merchandising solutions provider. MenashaPackaging designs, printsand produces customized packaging, high-endgraphic displays andmerchandising material,e-commerce packaging, and providespack-out, fulfillment and supplychain services to retailersand leading globalconsumer packaged goods companies.
ORBIS is a leadingprovider of reusable plastic packaging products and supply chain packagingmanagement services in North America. ORBIS designs and produces plasticreusable totes, bulk containers, pallets, and custom products, includingprotective interiors and metal racks. ORBIS's products and services are acritical component of manufacturing and retail supply chains for theautomotive, industrial, agriculture, retail, beverage, and bakery markets.
Menasha Corporation's culture of focusing onemployees, operating responsibly, and serving customers is best outlined in thecompany's Corporate Responsibility Report, produced annually and available onour website at .
Click to view our two-minute video that shares a quick glimpse about Menasha Corporation and our exciting future.
For more information about Menasha Packaging, please visit .