- Monitor production to ensure that quality, productivity, and cost standards are maintained
- Must be able to rotate to all positions of a Packaging Associate
- Provide employee training to ensure that employees are performing job responsibilities effectively
- Assist with the supervision of sanitation operations as necessary to promote and maintain a clean and food safe environment.
- Enforce plant rules, regulations and procedures
- Participate in the support of plant and company safety programs, promoting and maintaining a high level of awareness and adherence to defined employee safety requirements such as lock-out/tag-out, personal protective equipment, confined space entry, etc
- Must understand and follow safety/food safety (SQF) /Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) standards at all times
- Responsible to report food safety problems to personnel with authority to initiate action
- Computer skills, ability to read and answer emails
- Responsible for reviewing and editing time cards within the Kronos system daily
- Provide team breaks and lunches as needed
- Complete daily required line tasks
- Daily SAP tasks
- Understand losses on the line and provide possible solutions to the issues
- Ensure all appropriate paperwork is filled out and up to date (examples: Centerline deviation forms, changeover critiques, DDs handoff sheet, et cetera.)
- Regular and predictable attendance.
- Flexibility to overtime to meet production deadlines
- Other production specific duties as needed
- Must adhere to plant work standards, high quality and productivity standards per plant requirements
- Consistently meets internal and external customer expectations through teamwork, respect and willingness to help and support others
- Treats all team members with respect
- Hold team members and self-accountable for all actions to include time keeping
- Takes initiative to continually improve performance and work process through feedback, risk taking, problem solving and generating new ideas
- Listens to and follows instructions correctly
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.