**potential $2,500 days and $5,000 nights Retention Bonus!**
WHO ARE WE?
At Aptar, we use insights, design, engineering and science to create innovative packaging technologies that build brand value for our customers, and, in turn, make a meaningful difference in the lives, looks, health and homes of people around the world.
Every day, Aptar creates “a-ha moments” for its customers and their consumers and patients by continually bringing innovations to market that convert non-dispensing packaging into breakthrough product-dispensing systems, including those that give people more effective ways to put on their favorite fragrance, kids the opportunity to pour ketchup without making a mess and patients connected technologies that help them more easily adhere to treatment.
We have manufacturing facilities in North America, Europe, Asia and South America and over 13,000 dedicated employees in 18 different countries.
YOU SHOULD WORK HERE BECAUSE WE
- Attract and develop high performing people.
- Promote a diverse and inclusive work environment.
- Allow for failure by allowing people to make mistakes through an open and trusting environment.
- Invest in the development of employees through local, regional and global career opportunities.
- Contribute to the communities where we reside.
THIS IS HOW YOUR JOURNEY BEGINS
- Maintain, diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair equipment and systems, resolving all problems.
- Design and implement basic modifications to resolve machine problems.
- Dismantle, inspect and overhaul equipment, as required by preventative maintenance program and production schedules.
- Document repair and maintenance activities and quality checks.
- Participate in new equipment design.
- Train others on job duties, including outside molders.
- Perform daily systems checks to verify all quality checks are working properly.
- Perform required housekeeping, keeping all automation storage areas organized.
- Continuously maintain and advance skill level by attending seminars and vendor training, keep up with the current and future automation technologies.
- Set up new equipment.
- Calculate and maintain rates.
- Build crates for equipment relocation.
- Perform daily vision checks on all equipment
- Do conversions on assembly, lining, C.M
WHAT YOU WILL BRING ON THE JOURNEY
- Mechatronics degree or experience preferred
- Background in plastic processing would be helpful in diagnosing process related defects that cause problems with the secondary equipment.
- Ability to work from mechanical prints and electrical schematics.
- Ability to work with associates from all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work alone with minimal direct supervision.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Knowledge of machining and fabrication, including proficiency in MIG and TIG welding and drill press, lathe, milling machine, and surface grinder operation.
- Knowledge of Pneumatics, Electronics, Programmable Logic Controllers, Welding, Machining, and Vision Systems, or 3-5 years of equivalent on-the-job training.
- Knowledge of measuring instruments such as a scale, micrometer, and caliper.
- Completion of Fork Truck (Safety/Operations) Training.
WHAT WE OFFER
**Air Conditioned production floors + safety shoe yearly subsidize**
- An outstanding benefits package, which includes 401(k), medical, dental, life insurance for you and optional for your dependents, LTD, STD, vision, flex spending, pet care, auto & home, critical illness, and a wellness program.
- A company with core values and a vision for the future
- Challenging assignments and training programs to help you develop to your full potential
- A company committed to economic, social, and environmental sustainability