- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment
- Group 401K with company matching component
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement
- Positive and safe work environments
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority bycomplying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and actingin a safe manner at all times;
- Operate light and heavy equipment including, but notlimited to: pumps, vacuum, equipment, oil spill boom, generators, bobcats,etc., tank cleaning, hydro excavating & hydro blasting;
- Performs emergency response activities including, butnot limited to chemical and water spills, etiological and biologicalcontamination, tank cleaning, equipment decontamination, etc.;
- Quick and immediate response when on call;
- Works in potentially elevated noise levels, confinedspaces, including lifting in areas of low clearance.
- Previous industrial experience required (ie. Hydro Blasting, Vacuum Truck, Tank Cleaning, Refinery based work);
- Previous laborer experience is an asset (ie. industrial construction background); or the ability to perform manual labor;
- Valid Driver's license, clean 3-Year MVR required;
- TWIC card or the ability to obtain a TWIC card.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.