Associated Bank is an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse workforce. We support a work environment where colleagues are respected and given the opportunity to perform to their fullest potential. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, religion, color, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status, among other factors. Applicants with a disability who need assistance applying for a position with Associated Bank are asked to email: email@example.com
The Product Owner will function as an owner of a category, guiding build teams in the implementation of functionality. The Product Owner will receive input from strategic product stakeholders including executive leadership, product management, internal companions, users of the solution, and others, in order to define the experience of a given capability. This role will work closely with other subject matter experts, third parties, design and research teams, and technology partners in order to convey roadmap and deliver functionality.
- Ownership, care and delivery of a Digital Banking category or categories
- Maintains a prioritized backlog of user stories to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- Drives focus across Product and IT while assisting in mitigating/resolving roadblocks
- Serves as subject matter expert for build teams and key internal partners; consulting and engaging as needed, ensuring appropriate priority of delivery and serving as the point of contact for issues and questions needing escalation
- Create and review initial Epics / Stories; performing additional research and analysis in order to add detail and dependencies; creating or leading supporting team members, reviewing and approving relevant epic / story completion
- Participate in / lead the following ceremonies as appropriate: product backlog grooming sessions, PI and sprint planning events, stand-ups
- Engage with stakeholders to define and implement end-user testing and concept validation, and to gain insights and identify customer/employee needs and solutions
- Act as gatekeeper to meeting 'definition of done' for each sprint
- Establish, manage and accountable for OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) for assigned Digital Banking category or categories
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience Business, Finance and/or Technology Required
Licenses and Certifications
- 3-5 years Product Ownership Required
- 3-5 years Product Management and/or Design Preferred
- 2-5 years Software/application development Preferred
- Other CSPO, SAFe and/or POPM certification by start date, Preferred
Fully complies with all applicable enterprise policies and procedures. Acts in compliance with all applicable laws and regulations as outlined in training materials, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act. Responsible for reporting suspicious activity to Financial Intelligence. Responsible to report all customer complaints as prescribed and procedure violations to management or HR. Responsible to report ethical concerns as needed to Associated's anonymous Ethics Hotline.
Associated Bank is committed to working diligently with any colleague who needs an accommodation perform the essential functions of the job. Please contact the Leaves & Accommodations office to request an accommodation.
The employment policy of Associated Banc-Corp, and its subsidiaries and affiliates ("Associated") provides equal opportunity to all persons. We support a diverse and inclusive work environment where colleagues are respected, treated fairly, and given equal opportunities to perform to their fullest potential. We believe it is only with a diverse and inclusive workplace that the organization can truly perform at its best, carry out its vision, and make a difference for the communities we serve.