MOSAIC is seeking a Corporate Communications Specialist in Augusta, GA that is responsible for various Marketing and Communications activity.
- Design, develop, and provide document control on Government web pages using web content management systems
- Draft, edit, and publish materials and corporate-level briefings (e.g. PowerPoint) and publications
- Assist in managing Newcomer Orientation / Check in Process / Checkout Process
- Modify media communications and prepare written, visual, audible, and other media
- Analyze data using Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts in Excel
- Insert and Modify graphic objects in a worksheet
- Customize and enhance workbooks and the Microsoft Office Excel environment.
- Add SmartArt graphics and special effects to a PowerPoint presentation.
- Customize the formatting of a document using styles and themes
- Use templates, to automate document creation in Microsoft Word.
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications or English or a directly related field and six (6) years' experience in technical writing or editorial writing. In lieu of a Bachelor's Degree, an additional four (4) years is required for a total of ten (10) years' experience in technical writing or editorial writing
- Two (2) years of experience is in SharePoint content management
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA)
- 401(k) Matching Program
- 10 Paid Holidays and PTO
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability paid for by MOSAIC
- Term Life Insurance
- Training and Career Development Reimbursement Opportunities
- Referral Incentive Program
AtMOSAIC Technologies Groupeach team member is a key player. MOSAIC provides consulting and technical services to Government and commercial clients in the areas of management, mission and technology. We know the value of our talent, and we work to provide challenging opportunities for each member that will cultivate careers as well as develop people. Our familial environment,competitive salaryand benefits are a few of the ways that wetake care ofour people. If you believe in supporting yourcommunity,growingyour career and working withcommittedcolleagues then join us. MOSAIC wants you in thefamily.