Are you looking to make a difference in a patient's life? At AmerisourceBergen, you will find an innovative culture that is patient focused and dedicated to making a difference. As an organization, we are united in our responsibility to create healthier futures.
What you will be doing
- Works with BI Delivery Manager and Operations to efficiently and effectively analyze and translate business requirements into reporting technical requirements.
- Designs and develops BI solutions using best practices and BICC standards.
- Collaborates well with project team, internal and external stakeholders, Reporting Delivery Manager, and senior level executives.
- Ability to review reports for trends, outliers, quality, data structure, report validity and data details
- Communicates clearly, effectively and in a timely manner regarding backlog progress/strategy, estimates, research, impediments and capacity.
- Responsible for ensuring the full SDLC of the reporting request is followed, documented and closed.
- Plans and manages functional requirements, QA/triage and documentation activities.
- Ensure adherence to Reporting processes and performance metrics.
- Assesses reporting needs; provides recommendations for enhanced solutions and matches needs to Reporting tools and capabilities.
- Ad-hoc query development to support program needs.
- Incident and Production Support experience, able to discover root cause and perform risk analysis.
- Volunteers for one-off projects or team support activities.
What your background should look like (minimum qualifications)
Requires some training in fields such as business administration, accountancy, computer sciences or similar vocations generally obtained through completion of a four year Bachelor's Degree program, technical vocational training, or equivalent combination of experience and education. Requires a minimum of five (5) years directly related and progressively responsible experience; strong analysis or reporting experience (as a provider or consumer).
- 5+ years' experience in reporting, metrics development, and requirements documentation required.
- Knowledge of reimbursement and PAP operational programs and / or pharmaceutical sales and marketing business disciplines.
- Background in report development standards and methodologies.
- Strong knowledge of key business processes and drivers
- Strong SQL query development experience.
- Expertise with the following or related technologies: Business Objects, Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services, Tableau, Qlik View/Sense, PowerBI/DAX.
- Experience with data modeling, ETL and data warehousing concepts.
- Knowledge of healthcare data privacy and HIPAA compliance requirements a plus.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to evaluate business problems and apply applications knowledge to identify appropriate solutions.
- Articulate at all levels within the organization; client-facing consulting experience a plus.
- Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines.
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail.
What AmerisourceBergen offers
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more...
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions.Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.
AmerisourceBergen is a publicly traded Fortune 10 global healthcare solutions company and is one of the world's largest pharmaceutical services companies. Powered by our associates around the world, we provide pharmaceutical products and business solutions that improve access to care. We operate the backbone of the healthcare supply chain. We drive the future of local care delivery. We guide medical innovations to market. We create healthier futures.
Primary LocationUnited States-South Carolina-Fort Mill
1799 Innovation Point
1799 Innovation Point
Other LocationsUnited States-Iowa-Remote, United States-Kentucky-Remote, United States-Alabama-Remote, United States-Vermont-Remote, United States-Wisconsin-Remote, United States-Kansas-Remote, United States-South Dakota-Remote, United States-Arizona-Remote, United States-North Carolina-Remote, United States-Pennsylvania-Remote, United States-West Virginia-Remote, United States-Rhode Island-Remote, United States-Ohio-Remote, United States-Wyoming-Remote, United States-Texas-Remote, United States-Connecticut-Remote, United States-Idaho-Remote, United States-Illinois-Remote, United States-Mississippi-Remote, United States-New York-Remote, United States-District of Columbia-Remote, United States-Nevada-Remote, United States-South Carolina-Remote, United States-New Jersey-Remote, United States-Missouri-Remote, United States-Oklahoma-Remote, United States-Arkansas-Remote, United States-Maine-Remote, United States-Minnesota-Remote, United States-Utah-Remote, United States-Oregon-Remote, United States-Nebraska-Remote, United States-Louisiana-Remote, United States-California-Remote, United States-North Dakota-Remote, United States-Georgia-Remote, United States-Washington-Remote, United States-Massachusetts-Remote, United States-New Hampshire-Remote, United States-New Mexico-Remote, United States-Delaware-Remote, United States-Montana-Remote, United States-Indiana-Remote, United States-Maryland-Remote, United States-Florida-Remote
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran