Metro Milwaukee Dealerships looking for a Parts Manager and Parts Managers .
The Parts Manager will help maintain an organized and accurate parts inventory while following clearly defined processes. Applicants should be reliable, hardworking, and have experience working in an automotive parts environment.
• Take inventory, maintain records of goods received and keep perpetual inventory controls.
• Communicate effectively with customers and vendors via phone, in-person or email.
• Assist customers by answering questions, checking stock availability and taking parts orders in a quick, friendly and professional manner.
• Maintain clean and professional appearance of counter, work area and stockroom.
• Interact with Service personnel to coordinate timely delivery of parts for vehicle repair and service.
• Order parts from suppliers
• Establish and enforce a pricing policy that balances volume, customer loyalty and the cost of doing business.
• Process core returns, parts warranties and parts returns as necessary
• Manage and train parts employees
***Excellent Pay and Benefits package!***