Customer Service Leadership Trainee
Starting from $20 to $25 per hour
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Training Hours: Monday - Friday, 9:30 AM to 6 PM
24/7 operation - Various shifts available with set schedules.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage and lead a team of customer service reps on a daily basis.
- Participate in a rotational training program covering all aspects of customer service management.
- Set goals and provide mentoring / coaching.
- Perform quality monitoring on team members and provide feedback.
- Audit department processes and identify areas for improvement.
- Assist in the recruiting process to fill customer service positions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Excel at verbal communications, listening, feedback, delegation, fostering teamwork and multi-tasking.
- Strong track record of customer focused service and attention to detail.
- Prior leadership / management experience is a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.