Web Graphic Designer
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Creative department is a powerhouse of over 130 team members who execute our visuals on tight deadlines with consistent brand clarity. Each day buzzes with excitement and hard work.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Design and construct web pages, emails and digital marketing pieces.
- Design and execute email marketing campaigns.
- Create functional UI / UX prototypes that meet or exceed business goals.
- Implement design requests and update on-going site graphics.
- Coordinate with Photography team to develop new image concepts for digital assets.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Visual Communications, Graphic, Web Design or related field.
- 5 - 7 years prior experience.
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and Dreamweaver. Experience in Axure a plus.
- Knowledge of Mac and PC platforms.
- Familiarity with current (HTML, CSS, scripting) and emerging technologies.
- Portfolio demonstrating expertise in web graphics.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.