The Pricing Strategy team is part of the revenue management group and enhances Conagra's net sales and gross margin through pricing and promotional trade spending recommendations. The Pricing Strategy team works with our brand, finance, sales planning, and trade performance teams daily.
As Pricing Strategy Analyst, you will be an important resource for pricing decisions across a wide spectrum of brands. You will develop an in-depth understanding of the data and tools available for managing pricing and promotional strategies while also supporting the team in accomplishing assigned tasks. You will report to a Pricing Strategy Manager.
- Provide disciplined analytics support through data mining, data modeling, data analysis, and cost/benefit analysis to improve pricing and promotions across customers and retail channels.
- Partner with assigned brands to analyze market trends, product volumes, profit margins, competitor and retailer dynamics, promotional tactics, and long-term brand strategies.
- Provide recommendations on the creation of brand-specific pricing and promotional trade strategies.
- Build and monitor KPIs to track the performance of in-market pricing actions.
- Use available tools and data sets to make fact-driven recommendations.
- Look for opportunities to improve base and promotional pricing across our portfolio.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis and work on special projects to support Conagra Revenue Management projects and the needs of the Pricing Strategy team.
- Bachelor's degree in Supply Chain, Finance, Economics, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, or related field.
- 1+ years of professional experience; at least 1 year experience in revenue management, pricing, category management, customer or sales strategy, or sales or trade finance role.
- Experience translating large amounts of data into insights and strategies.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel (pivot tables, v lookup).
- Experience preferred with any of the following: IRI or Nielsen data and applications; advanced statistical tools such as R or Tableau, databases and writing queries.
- Must be comfortable working in a collaborative cross-functional role, navigating professional relationships with many partners.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.