Are you interested in being part of an innovative team that supports Westinghouse's mission to provide clean energy solutions? At Westinghouse, we recognize that our employees are our most valuable asset and we seek to identify, attract and recruit the most qualified talent while recognizing and encouraging the value of diversity in the global workplace.
If you are interested in being a part of a company that values exceeding customer expectations and providing future generations around the globe with emission-free energy, we want to hear from you. Westinghouse is seeking 2021 Summer Interns for technical engineering positions.
- Providing engineering design and/or analysis for nuclear power plants, products, including fuel manufacturing, spent-fuel management, service and maintenance, instrumentation and control, and training
- Interfacing with customers, vendors and other internal functional groups on engineering level to obtain information necessary to perform work assignments;
- Planning and scheduling work to meet assignment requirements.
Who You Are:
As a successful candidate, you will bring the following to the team:
- Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0 strongly preferred.
- Completion of Sophomore year of college
- Must be able to work a minimum of 8 weeks; 10 plus weeks preferred.
- US Citizen or Permanent Resident.
Westinghouse Electric Company is the global nuclear energy industry's first choice for safe, clean, and efficient energy solutions. We enable our delivery of this vision by living our value system:
- Safety and Quality
- Integrity and Trust
- Customer Focus and Innovation
- Speed and Passion to Win
- Teamwork and Accountability
Westinghouse offers competitive benefits to all our employees around the globe to keep them healthy and enhance their well-being. In the U.S. the following are representative of what we offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Health, Wellness and Income Protection Benefits
- 401(k) Savings Plan with Company Match
- Paid Vacations and Holidays
- Opportunities for Flexible Work Arrangements
- Educational Reimbursement Program
- Employee Referral Program
While our Global Headquarters are located in Cranberry Township, PA, we have over 9,000 employees working at locations in 19 different countries. You can learn more by visiting .
EOE of Minorities / Females / Vets / Disability.
Westinghouse is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Vet
As an equal opportunity employer, Westinghouse Electric Company, LLC is committed to a diverse workforce. In order to ensure reasonable accommodation for individuals protected by Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, the Vietnams Veterans' Readjustment Act of 1974, and Title I of the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, applicants that require accommodation in the job application process may contact Westinghouse for assistance.