ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To develop a working knowledge of production processes
- To develop a working knowledge of sanitation practices
- To operate equipment intended to clean, prep, process and freeze vegetables
- To operate vehicles such as spotter tractors, yard trucks or forklifts
- Reports deviations from product requirements to the supervisors or production leads
- Visually inspects products for blemishes or other flaws, extraneous vegetable material or discolored units and acts accordingly to remove the flaws or stops the line
- Stops production to report any serious deviation from requirements/specifications, or malfunction of line equipment
- To maintain area housekeeping
- To assist operators with startup, production, change over and shut down of production
- Any other duties assigned by management
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Meet physical requirements to perform all duties safely
- Meet the communication requirements to perform all duties
- Must learn and follow food handling and packaging practices
- Must learn and follow safe working practices
- Must learn and follow good manufacturing practices
- Must learn and follow HACCP
- Must learn and follow blood borne pathogens control and practices
- Must learn and follow allergen control and practices
- Must work well with others as a production team
- Must have reliable/consistent attendance and attention to duties
- Must work accurately with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work 12 hours per day
- Work is seasonal lasting 6 months
- High School Diploma or GED/equivalent is preferred
SEI is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer - qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any other legally protected basis.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.