Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities:
The HR Assistant will work closely with the HR Generalist, Recruiting Manager, and other HR team members, as well as members of the Administrative, Finance and Operations teams. This position also will have frequent interaction with employees in addressing issues as they arise. The successful candidate will be very organized, have a high attention to detail and be process-focused.
- Filing/Record keeping
- Process paperwork associated with recruiting, on-boarding and separation processes
- Support the recruiting and new hire process as needed
- Maintain all components of employee files; including back-up to the owner of the employee attendance process
- Support HR Generalist with FMLA, unemployment, workers' compensation, etc.
- Safety & Training Documentation
- Compile data for the OSHA 300 log, etc.
- Collect, organize and maintain safety incident reports
- Compile and publish safety metrics and reports
- Employee/Labor Relations
- Organize and file disciplinary records; serve as back-up for attendance process (disciplinary)
- Owner of the Paylocity scheduling system process; work with Recruiting team to execute
- Notifying employees of scheduling changes, overtime awarding, flex time
- Facilitate the administrative tasks related to new hire and separation
- Compensation & Benefits
- Support Payroll and Benefits processes through data entry and auditing
- Maintenance of the Paylocity system for schedule changes, time off requests, payroll and separation
Human Resources Administrative Assistant Job Requirements:
- 1-2 years previous administrative experience required; HR or Payroll experience is preferred
- Associate Degree in Business Administration or Human Resources or equivalent experience preferred
- Strong attention to detail and demonstrated record of precise record keeping; High level of organization and accountability; Ability to multi-task and prioritize different projects/tasks to meet deadlines; ability to adjust deadlines and prioritization on a regular basis to reflect organizational need
- Strong professionalism - maintaining the utmost confidentiality at all times
- Team based - enjoys working within a team while maintaining strong individual ownership for process accuracy
- MS Office proficient (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams); experience with integrated payroll management systems is a plus
This is a contract position lasting through 1st quarter 2021.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com