Under the direction of the Manufacturing Maintenance Manager, Maintenance Technician maintains machines and building and grounds by performing preventive and corrective maintenance as directed.
Maintenance Technician Responsibilities
* Ability to safely work with and diagnose electrical circuits from 5-volt DC to 480-volt AC
* Understand motor starters, relays, start/stop circuits, etc.
* Calculate and run clean safe related power to machines, motor, outlets, relays, etc.
* Ability to install power to machines
* Ability to size wire conductors for power requirements
* Plum air, hydraulic and coolant
* Ability to work and diagnose machine repair with little guidance
* Turret rebuild and alignment, Bar feed repair
* Axis bearing and ball screw replacement and alignment
* Make complex fixtures, holders, etc.
* Assist with engineering projects
* Ability to make strong good-looking weld in all positions
* Ability to accurately and safely use engine lathe, Bridgeport mill, drill press, etc.
* Hydraulic repair
* Make and replace hoses
* Replace air hoses
* Understand controls
* Pneumatic repair
Building & Grounds
* Perform general maintenance to maintain structures, electrical, heating and cooling systems and plumbing
* Janitorial responsibilities for plant and office area
* Repair forklifts and combi lift to maintain safe operation
* Make shipping pallets and crates
* Operate snow blower, drive a plow truck and operate cat loader
* Box truck repair
Maintenance Technician Requirements:
About the Company:
This company is a leading supplier of precision machined and turned components with a history of steady employment. They are a growing company, devoted to a safe working environment, focused on Customer and Employee success and driven by Continuous Improvement.
They provide a climate-controlled facility, state-of-the-art equipment as well as the most competitive wages and an excellent benefit package.
Benefits include choice of two medical plans, health savings account option, dental, short & long term disability, life, vision, flexible spending account, traditional & Roth 401(k) Retirement Savings Plans with generous employer match, legal plan, pet insurance, paid vacation & personal time after 60 days, ten paid holidays, full tuition reimbursement program, on-site no cost flu shots, tool purchase program, safety shoe & prescription safety glasses purchase program, travel assistance, health advocacy services, financial planning resources, $1,000 employee referral bonus program and employee assistance program.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org