- Prefer at least one year of continuous manufacturing employment in work history
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Post offer background screen and drug screen required
ConAgra Foods offer many benefits including:
- Competitive wages starting at $16.40 per hour (plus .10centsshift differential)
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance coverage available
- Up to 10 paid Holidays per year
- Eligible vacation after 30 pay checks
- Employee Assistance Program
- Company Store
- Must be able to complete job assignments in a fast paced work environment to ensure GMP and quality standards are met to maintain an efficient flow of the production process.
- Drives a forklift for loading, unloading and warehousing of products, checks for proper count of incoming/outgoing products, and miscellaneous items to assure proper count.
- Ability to operate hand jack and/or forklift
- Work up to 7.5 hours/shift
- Push/pull fork controls 7.5 hours/shift
- Ability to work in cold environment
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.