Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include but not limited to the following:
- Inbound and Outbound Document retention.
- Counts material, equipment, merchandise, or supplies in stock.
- Cycle counts and compares inventories to office records or computes figures from records such as production records, or purchase invoices to obtain current inventory.
- Regular, punctual and predictable attendance.
- Maintains all dock schedules.
- Reconciles SAP movements for PO's and STO's
- Ability to close Process Orders for respective departments.
- Reconcile PSA's and warehouse movement of materials.
- Tracking of Temp Spec materials and proper usage when needed
- Tracking of on Hold materials and assisting Procurement and Quality with data to resolve the issue
- Tracks trends in inventory counts and adjustments for predictability.
- Must wear proper PPE
- Understand Allergens and Component Specs
- Follow SSOP's, GMP's, and Basic Housekeeping
- Maintain hourly schedules in Kronos.
Competencies: To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following:
- Identifies problems with material flow, develops alternative solutions, and resolves problems in a timely manner. Gathers and analyzes information skillfully. Works well with groups to solve problems.
- Maintains confidentiality. Remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Speaks clearly and persuasively. Listens to others and seeks clarification. Responds well to questions.
- Writes clearly and informatively. Edits work for spelling and grammar. Presents numerical data effectively. Able to read and interpret written information.
- Supports the team's efforts to be successful.
- Communicates changes effectively. Monitors transition and evaluates results.
- Follows policies and procedures. Uses time efficiently while prioritizing and planning work.
- Treats others in a respectful and tactful way. Reacts well under pressure. Accepts responsibility for own actions.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality. Applies feedback to improve performance. Monitors own work to ensure quality.
- Strives to increase productivity. Observes safety and security procedures.
- Adapts well to frequent changes in the work environment such as unexpected delays or other events.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be able to work in a cold environment
- Must be able to work overtime as required including weekends.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- At least one-three years of related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Record-Keeping experience preferred.
- Strong SAP Skills to include looking up material numbers, inbound and outbound PO's, HU history.
- Strong MS Excel experience. Must be able to generate spreadsheets in Excel and can manipulate those spreadsheets to manage materials in a timely fashion.
- Strong MS Word and MS Outlook (company provided email) experience. Must include proper electronic mail etiquette. This includes, but is not limited to, drafting Word documents for individuals and teams, sending and receiving emails, and efficient use of the Outlook calendar to schedule meetings and functions.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have experience with computer systems and inventory software.
- Must have current Strong SAP and MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel) skills.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to stand and walk.
- The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Total at One Time:
Total for Entire 8 Hour Work Day:
Work Environment: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts.
- The employee is occasionally exposed to temperature between 10 and 50 degrees. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.,
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.