Hourly Wage: $17+ per hour
*$1,000 sign-on bonus!
Bonus received after 120 days of full time employment
*$0.75 shift premium for 2nd shift!
At Pentair, you will work along-side passionate problem-solvers who are committed to the future and are focused on creating a healthier world for all. Throughout our 120 global locations, our values guide us as we create innovative solutions for the world’s water challenges. We bring water to life!
As a Pentair employee, you would enjoy a wide array of benefit options to help keep you and your family healthy and protected, a generous 401(k) and ESPP to help you save for retirement, plus paid time off and wellness programs to encourage a healthy work/life balance.
Pentair is currently looking for 1st and 2nd shift Material Handlers to join our team!
· Create career growth and rotational opportunities within various areas of the organization
· Pay competitively
· Provide on the job training and mentoring in Pentair’s proven best practices
· Offer health benefits & coaching
· Support long term retirement goals with competitive 401K matching and stock purchase plan
· Offer employee discounts
· Protect you with life insurance and other options
· Tell you more about all the great benefits – just ask!
· Properly put away all types of purchased and manufactured components
· Stage components and deliver to production area in a timely manner
· Process necessary documentation such as: transfer tickets, packing slips and safety checklists · · Have the ability to understand the Bill of Material’s for all product lines in the area
· Understand the department operating procedures.
· Provide feedback to line leader.
· Perform material handling functions as assigned.
· Perform required operations to assemble, paint, test and package all sizes and types of pumps.
· Perform packaging operations including: decaling, accessories, manuals, carton, palletize and receipting.
· Medium work frequently and heavy work infrequently (lifting 20-30lbs)
·Forklift/Various lifting devices
· Be able to work from verbal instructions, written work instructions, and quality plans with minimal supervision.
· Be able to work in a team environment.
Pentair is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $18.00 per hour