Great opportunity for a recent grad! Growing, stable company!
This full time, direct hire Accounts Payable position offers the opportunity to make an impact. Recent internal promotion is the reason for the hire.
Our client is open to a recent four year accounting or finance graduate or an Associates degreed professional with 2 years of AP processing experience.
Our client is looking for someone that is eager, positive, motivated and is a team player.
- Ensure accurate entry, full cycle Accounts Payable processing
- Responsible for employee expense reporting and reconciling
- Ensure timely vendor payments
- Answer all vendor inquiries.
- Resolve payment allocations and other disputes
- Print all accounts payable reports and maintain all accounts payable files.
- Prepare analysis of accounts, as required.
- Assist with month-end close
- Maintain data within company softwares
- Provide general administrative, and office work.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree
- 1-2 years of Accounts Payable processing experience is strongly preferred or internship.
- Strong software skills