Minimum Clearance Required to Start:Not Applicable/None
Parsons is seeking a Electrician/Superintendent Site Safety and Health Officer (SSHO) to supervise small crew to install electrical metering equipment and ancillary wire/conduit in government buildings in Multiple States.
The selected candidate will perform safety and occupational health management, surveillance, inspections, and Safety enforcement for the project.
Perform Electrical work including mounting equipment, running conduit, wire/cable pulling, and terminating wire/cable.
- A minimum of 5 years continuous construction industry, safety and electrical experience
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Safety oriented and must be able to communicate (written and verbal) with others effectively
- Microsoft Office experience and computer proficiency required
- Must be able to pass Department of Defense background check for site access.
- Must have driver's license and clean driving record to drive company vehicles.
- Knowledge of National Electric Code
- Must be willing to travel frequently
- Valid Journeyman Electrician Certification
- 30-Hour OSHA construction safety class or equivalent
- Electrical Metering
- Gas/Water Metering
- CPR/First Aid
- USACE Construction Quality Management for Contractors
- NFPA-70E Arc-Flash and Qualified Worker Training
Physical Demands / Work Environment:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs
- Must be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment
- Must be able to work in various positions, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, and squatting for extended periods of time
- Must be able to reach overhead
- Work is regularly performed in outdoor weather conditions or other elements where temperatures may be extreme
Parsons is a military-friendly employer. Experience with the following military occupation codes (and more) may help you qualify for this position!
Army: 21R, 51R
Marine Corps: 1141
Air Force: 1S031, 1S051, 1S071, 1S091, 1S0X1
Parsons is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran/LGBT.