ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following; other duties may be assigned.
- Must be able to work flexible shifts; overtime and weekends may be necessary, to provide support to the plant operations during lab tech absenteeism and/or vacation coverage
- Must be able to continuously walk, stand, bend, lift up to approximately 40 pounds, climb, twist, stack
- Must have basic computer skills (to include typing, Excel, Word and use of e-mail)
- Must work well in team settings and work with various different departments (operations, maintenance, corporate departments, outside vendors)
- Must be a good communicator
- Must have basic math skills and be comfortable using a scale, ruler, calculator, lab equipment (with training)
- Must be able to follow basic direction and able to formulate decisions based on company specifications. Must be comfortable identifying differences based off given specifications and notifying management when such differences are found
- Must have legible handwriting, be able to keep documentation organized and work conscientiously with high attention to detail; some filing necessary
- Responsibilities may include the use of titrators, refractometer, moisture analyzer, texture analyzer, chroma-meter, microbiological swabs and sampling tools
- Plant contains two allergen and several sensitizing agents which this position will be subject to. Sensitizers include but are not limited to: Sulfites. Allergens include but are not limited to: Wheat, Soy, Barely (Canadian regulations), Sulfites (Canadian Regulations).
- Navigate and move inventory within the company ERP system.
- Proficiently navigate and obtaining necessary information from the company supplier management program.
- Proficiently navigate and obtain necessary information from the company formula management application.
To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. The individual must be available to work 7 days per week during peak production seasons.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Basic math skills including algebra
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Able to speak and write in Spanish, a plus
- Food manufacturing experience preferred
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.