Maintenance Technician Job Description:
- Responsible for proper setup of machines, maintains and performs preventative maintenance.
- Adjust machines as needed to ensure quality and production standards are met.
- Maintains a detailed journal of all maintenance duties performed.
- Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders, verifying receipt.
- Determines changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting the parts, using rulers, calipers, micrometers and other measuring instruments.
- Perform building interior/exterior maintenance and repairs as needed.
Maintenance Technician Job Requirements:
- Ability to trouble shoot and repair electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, and mechanical motion control systems.
- 1-2 years working in a plastic manufacturing environment preferred, but not mandatory.
- 2 years of mechanical/machinery maintenance experience and/or education
- Basic understanding of PLC's
- Forklift licensed/certification
- Basic Math skills
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com