- Overhauls, repairs and tests high speed production equipment including ovens, packaging machines, mixers, cartoners, baggers, stuffers, etc., throughout the facility.
- Reads, understands uses and updates shop prints and specifications and refers to manufacturer's manuals for servicing and installation of equipment and distribution systems.
- Determines the manpower and material requirements and the means and methods to be used in accomplishing work assignments and recommends changes.
- Prepares and paints surfaces and maintains cleanliness of work areas.
- Uses tools and test equipment of the trade.
- Maintains spare parts inventory and orders parts as required.
- Coordinates with Maintenance supervision when locking and tagging systems.
- Performs related duties as required or assigned.
- Observes safety standards and practices.
- Observes and assists outside contractors for compliance with ConAgra standards.
- Trains new hires/transfers regarding proper maintenance and safety standards and practices.
High School Graduate or GED with prior maintenance experience in a production environment with electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and welding. Must have an understanding of, but not limited to:
- Drive train- Belts, pulleys, sprockets and chain
- Basic electrical- 110 single phase and 480 & 230 v 3 phase
- PLC operation
- Motor control
- Fabrication- welding, grinding and assembly
- Hydraulic- motors, pumps, and valves
- Pneumatics- air valves and controls
- Safety is the #1 responsibility.
- Follow all GMP's and USDA guidelines
- Must be able to work overtime and weekends as needed
- Properly complete required paperwork on a daily basis per Quality guidelines
- Participate in the development, implementation and sustaining (CSD) of training documentation for all team members.
- Support CPS activities to include but not limited to: Safety, Quality, BOS, 5S, CIL, Centerline, Equipment Ownership, Area Ownership, Team Participation, and CSD, etc.
- Responsible for any other tasks/duties as directed by your Supervisor/Line Lead/Cell Lead
- SAP documentation
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.