Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Interact with customers to provide information in response to inquiries about products and services and to handle and resolve complaints.
- Enter orders, respond to all customer's needs, assist with damage claims, returns, order tracking, package tracking, obtain credit references, answer item inquiries, etc.
- Download orders and upload shipped order information according to customer specifications.
- Customer Service representative will maintain records on customer contacts, orders, claims and follow up service.
- Develop sales in a territory through contact with customers through a variety of means: monitoring accounts, developing good customer relationships though service and marketing tools and providing excellent follow up services.
- Teamwork to serve major accounts in processing orders
- Work with outside sales people to build more clients and better business.
Customer Service Requirements:
- Must have prior customer service experience in a distribution, manufacturing or office environment.
- Customer Service candidates must be proficient in Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook
Monday - Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm and until 2:00 pm on Fridays = 38 hours
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com