Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Ability to read, write and comprehend English
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be well organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team at all levels
- Ability to perform intermediate math functions in English (addition, subtraction, division, fractions)
- Basic knowledge of computers
- Ability to push or pull up to 50 lbs. repetitively
- Ability to weigh-up ingredients
- Obtain all required paperwork for shift (e.g., scale verification, batch blend, time blend)
- Check pipes and doors for loose parts
- Dry condensation in blend room when necessary
- Sanitize equipment as necessary
- Review requisition and batch sheets to ensure all items and quantities received are correct
- Perform scale audits and complete batch checklist
- Measure and blend ingredients into sauce according to batch sheet instructions
- Monitor blending process
- Clean machine parts, tools, utensils and work area ensuring good housekeeping and 5S standards are met
- Complete all required paperwork and document critical data
- May perform general labor duties as assigned
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of GMP's and food allergens
- Ability to be LOTO Certified
- Ability to identify Critical Control Points (CCP)
- Knowledge of the 5S concept
- Ability to work with pork, chicken, beef and shellfish products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Minimum 3 months production or related experience preferred.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.