Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Complies with site safety, environmental, and GMP rules and regulations
- Completes work in a safe and efficient manner
- Demonstrates sound knowledge, judgement, and maintains high standards for quality of work
- Serves as primary trainer, responsible for coaching and training new operators, and providing refresher training to assist existing mechanics.
- Operates, monitors, troubleshoots, tests, adjusts, and maintains the facility's waste treatment system and effluent discharge within established limits.
- Inspects, repairs, and maintains the facility's waste treatment system and associated equipment (pumps, tanks, strainers, gearboxes, valves, etc.)
- Monitors, troubleshoots, and maintains the building utilities infrastructure including, but not limited to, the city water supply, drain systems, lighting, urinals, sinks, etc.
- Monitors and maintains outdoor plant grounds and walkways, including snow removal
- Routinely documents waste treatment activities via daily log sheets
- Follows weekly work order schedules as arranged by Facilities Maintenance Planner
- Utilizes CMMS (SAP PM) to accurately document daily work order execution
- Coordinates chemical deliveries and sludge removal with vendors
- Maintains adequate wastewater chemical inventories in conjunction with vendors
- Actively participates in shutdown and daily shift change meetings DDS
- Drives 5S for the area and supports and actively participates in continuous improvement activities through the Conagra Performance System (CPS)
- Develops and supports One Point Lessons (OPLs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) in partnership with Continuous Skills Development (CSD) Team.
- Perform other duties as required by Facilities planner and Management
- Ability to work overtime and/or flex work hours as required (day or night 12-hour shifts) including weekends and holiday
- High school diploma or GED desired, trade or technical education and training desired
- 2-4 years of previous industrial / manufacturing experience required
- 2-4 years of previous industrial maintenance experience required
- Demonstrated Leadership in WWT Operations and Maintenance repair
- Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA, USDA, PSM, etc.) desired
- Demonstrated Strong mechanical / electrical aptitude - demonstrated experience in troubleshooting and repairing electromechanical devices/equipment
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.