Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Job Functions:
- Ability to work the scheduled/assigned times and required overtime for position
- Regular attendance to ensure production requirements are met
- Ability to follow instruction
- Ability to use, or learn to use, the equipment and tools used to perform the job.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work individually as well as with others as a team
- Ability to move up to 50 lbs
- Feed filler equipment with vegetables, protein, fillings and sauces, position boxed meat to work stations, fill nesting hoppers with trays, manually place proper portion of protein (e.g., chicken, beef etc.) into trays as they pass on conveyor
- Manually position empty pallet and hand stack finished cases on pallets
- Keep work area clear and clean, re-seal and put away used components and packaging material, breakdown boxes, place trash in proper receptacles and clean tools and equipment as required
- Attend daily pre-shift meetings, safety meetings, and other meetings as required
- May perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required:
- Knowledge of GMP's and plant safety
- Understanding of damage/loss
- Knowledge of 5s principles
- Ability to work with pork, chicken, beef and shellfish products in addition to many other ingredients and allergens
Education: High school diploma or GED preferred.
Experience Required: Minimum 6 months production or related experience preferred.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.