Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
SCOPE OF POSITION:
This position is responsible for spotting trailers while driving a semi-tractor; performing lot checks; inspecting product and trailers, cleaning trailers; reporting damage and non-compliance.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Drives Spotter tractor in a safe manner by attaching drive unit to move trailers from dock doors for loading and unloading of product in a timely manner.
- Must have ability to maneuver tractor into tight parking spaces
- Connects and disconnects air brake lines
- Services and makes minor adjustments to the Spotter tractor including adjusting mirrors and other designated items on trucks and trailers to ensure proper and safe operation
- Reports damages or needed repairs when necessary
- Conducts product inventory
- Move product(s) via pallet jack/ forklift and assist in other warehouse duties as necessary
- Keep a record of daily operations
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Class A CDL
- Must pass a DOT physical and drug screen
- Must pass a background check
- At least 2 years Spotter driver experience required.
- Must have or be able to obtain a forklift license
- Must have at least 2 years verifiable driving experience
- Must not have any moving violations or accidents
- Must be highly motivated self-starter and be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented.
- Need to be able to adapt to changing conditions.
- Have ability to listen to and follow directions.
- Must be able to follow established procedures.
- Must have a good attendance record
High School Diploma or GED Equivalency required
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.