Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
- Committed to producing safe, quality food
- Accurately record all adjustments made to all batches.
- Responsible for minor repairs and adjustments to equipment.
- Perform all LOTO procedures.
- Responsible for all changeover tasks.
- Maintain processing equipment and practice company good manufacturing procedures guidelines.
- Understand use of QA testing equipment and perform lab tests as required.
- Perform and document quality checks of the process, pasteurization, making gum batch, making batch, CIP circuit cleaning, waste circuits, able to transfer batch to.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing CIP circuit cleaning.
- Work closely with QA.
- Work directly with supervisor and perform duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Understand and follow production schedule for line.
- The employee shall follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures.
- Know and perform all sanitation requirements of processing and production; following correct procedures, sanitation processes and safe use of chemicals. The employee shall refer to Sanitation Policy.
- Will perform duties as assigned by Supervisor or Team Leader.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.