- Demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries. Keep work areas and equipment clean and safe.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF), HACCP, and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Actively support the ConAgra Performance System (CPS) and, specifically, the PM Pillar.
- Effectively and accurately troubleshoot and make routine adjustments and repairs to industrial equipment and machinery in order to maintain production and maintenance schedules. Monitor repairs and validate that the problem has been solved. Own the problem until resolved with a focus on doing it right the first time.
- Perform preventative and predictive maintenance as assigned, including cleaning and lubricating in order to maintain the proper working order of filling and seaming equipment and machinery. Focus on improving and optimizing PMs by providing feedback on assigned PMs.
- Perform and validate changeovers on equipment and machinery as needed including pin height and tooling changes.
- Dismantle, evaluate, and rebuild fillers and seamers as needed. Focus on quality of workmanship by doing the job right the first time and be accountable for results.
- Assist in the Planning process by identifying parts and work required using SAP to enter notifications. Include parts and material information when possible.
- Prioritize work based on business needs. Maintain a high level of urgency in response to tasks assigned.
- Participate in the Breakdown Elimination process in order to reduce the frequency of breakdowns and improve equipment reliability.
- Maintain and improve 5S standards.
- Make decisions that are "best for the business" with regards to maintenance costs and overall productivity.
- Repair and fabricate industrial parts using machine shop tools such as drill press, band saw, grinder, and welding/brazing equipment.
- Perform proper rigging and lifting of equipment and machinery as needed using hoists, cranes, and other rigging equipment.
- Keep accurate up to date records of work orders, maintenance activities, and needed repairs utilizing SAP to maintain proper records.
- Document all seam adjustments in maintenance log books and SAP in order to maintain corporate quality requirements.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by using SAP to document and communicate actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Use blueprints, diagrams, centerlines, and OEM manuals to aid in preventive maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Assist operations in understanding equipment through supporting Autonomous Manufacturing Development (AMD).
- Follow Maintenance Standard Procedures and seek to improve machinery specific procedures where possible.
- Share knowledge and experience with others including dedicated training as assigned.
- Work overtime as required to achieve production and maintenance schedules.
- Perform other duties that the Team Leader or Maintenance Manager might require.
- Knowledge of and ability to perform quality welding including TIG, MIG, and SMAW. Knowledge of gas types, joint types, heat/penetration requirements, and materials in order to determine the most appropriate weld technique.
- Must be able to effectively communicate in English, both orally and in writing.
- Must have demonstrable knowledge of SAP.
- Must possess strong mechanical aptitude demonstrated through troubleshooting skills.
- Must have the ability to effectively and cooperatively work in a team environment.
- Must have 2 years' experience with double seaming operations and have the ability to adjust and diagnose seaming operations to within specifications to obtain a qualified seam.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.