YOUR LIFE'S MISSION: POSSIBLE
You have goals, dreams, hobbies and things you’re passionate about.
What’s Important to You Is Important to Us
We’re looking for people who not only want to do meaningful, challenging work, keep their skills sharp and move ahead, but who also take time for the things that matter to them—friends, family and passions. And we're looking for team members who are passionate about our mission—making a difference in military members' and their families' lives. Together, we can make it happen.
Don’t take our word for it.
- FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to Work For®
- Computerworld® Best Places to Work in IT
- FORTUNE® Best Workplaces for Millennials
- Forbes® America’s Best Employers
Basic Purpose DoD SkillBridge is an excellent opportunity as you transition out of the military and permits you to use up to the last 180 days of Service to work and learn with an industry partner. SkillBridge offers eligible Service Members currently approved to participate in the SkillBridge program the opportunity to gain first-hand experience and insight into Navy Federal's business, technology, resources and procedures by providing support in focused areas, applying knowledge and education.
Participate in a collaborative, team driven network and interact wtih multiple departments. Utilize and further develop technical and soft sills, business knowledge, analytical techniques and creative problem solving abilities. Provide professional execution of the day to day tasks and special projects while working within established standards, policies, and procedures.
Please note- This position is remote until further notice based on business need
We are looking for an independent, analytical contributor who can perform data analysis, reporting, and tracking duties related to managing the workforce of multiple business units in Mortgage Loan Operations. The Workforce Management Analyst collects, identifies, reviews, and analyzes workforce data to determine operational efficiency and trends in order to formulate plans to further the current and future operational goals of the business. Research internal processes and capabilities to improve the effectiveness of the business and/or services and react effectively to real-time and planned business needs with latitude for discretion. Provide guidance and advice to management on the most efficient use of workforce resources to obtain positive and measurable results. Perform moderately complex workforce management functions under supervision.
- Collect, identify, review and analyze workforce data to determine current status, historical trends, and efficiency of operations
- Monitor work production and schedule adherence using workforce management systems/tools to identify gaps and meet production objectives; address staffing issues
- Collaborate with functional areas to develop and maintain performance metrics, measurements, methods and targets
- Obtain quantitative and qualitative workforce data to analyze, determine, and promote data driven decisions
- Provide updates/recommendations to management for staffing schedule changes, outages, conferences, meetings, etc.
- Monitor daily production reports and staff work volume; adjust assignments to meet fluctuating workload
- Review and adjust workload; oversee staff availability throughout the day to ensure member service standards are met
- Conduct impact analyses to make effective recommendations based on various staffing requests, schedule changes, and/or budget considerations
- Project and forecast staffing needs and schedules based on historical and/or anticipated projects and initiatives – Basic research/review
- Research best practices on workforce analytical technology, software and automated systems to promote optimal workforce utilization – Basic research/review.
- Approved to partipate in the SkillBridge program with your military installation command, click here to learn more about the application process:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics/Statistics, Management Information Systems, Business Administration, Finance, or the equivalent combination of training, education, and experience
- Ability/Experience with analyzing large sets of data, providing recommendations, tracking/reporting and maintaining information; Proficiency with MS Access and Excel required
- Experience with databases and storing/updating/changing large sets of information; familiarity with reporting tools and software including MS SQL Server, MS Reporting Services, Tableau, Power BI, and more; experience/education in Computer Science and/or Management Information Systems
- Familiarity with workforce management tools, techniques, and methods
- Exposure to workforce management projects and/or initiatives
- Exposure to the application of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools
- Exposure to responding effectively to highly sensitive, complex and/or urgent member/customer requests
- Exposure to applications/systems analysis, workflow or procedural analysis
- Basic analytical thinking skills to include summarizing information and clearly identifying key elements, patterns, results or relationships
Equal Employment Opportunity
Navy Federal values, celebrates, and enacts diversity in the workplace. Navy Federal takes affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans, recently separated veterans, and other protected veterans. EOE/AA/M/F/Veteran/Disability
Navy Federal reserves the right to fill this role at a higher/lower grade level based on business need. An assessment may be required to compete for this position.
Bank Secrecy Act
Remains cognizant of and adheres to Navy Federal policies and procedures, and regulations pertaining to the Bank Secrecy Act.