Conagra has the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in food. Our diverse team embraces debate to challenge marketplace/business conventions. We are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities (not all inclusive):
- Acts in accordance and promotes all safety requirements, setting an example for others to follow. Supports fulfillment of all safety training and requirements.
- Supports Crew Lead in overseeing all production, safety, and food quality efforts during the shift.
- Coordinates with Cell and Crew Leaders, daily production activities and projects to meet production, changeover, sanitation standards, and employee support.
- Coordinates staff based on needs - SKU changes, breaks, etc.
- Assists in training of best practices
- Provides feedback on employee performance (positive and constructive) to Crew Leads for documentation and communication.
- Assists with sanitation operations as necessary to promote and maintain a clean and food safe environment.
- Participates in CPS initiatives
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Must be able to effectively communicate and interpret work instructions and safety rules using English.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and related software.
- Preferred: experience in SAP
Education and/or Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be certified in all kitchen and packaging positions.
Travel & Physical Demands
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Individuals must be capable of performing light physical activity as part of the essential functions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell with reasonable accommodation. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds with reasonable accommodation.
- While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.