Automatic/CNC Screw Machine Operator Job Description
- Follows process sheets and uses individual judgment to perform first piece and in process quality checks, both visually and mechanically.
- Completes rework as necessary on products rejected by quality inspection.
- Makes tooling adjustments when product is out of required specifications.
- Reports malfunctions of screw machining equipment to appropriate personnel.
Performs scheduled and unscheduled preventive maintenance on a regular basis such as, but not limited to, checking and replacing coolant, checking fluid oils, emptying metal chips, and cleaning machinery and work areas. Interfaces with maintenance personnel regarding equipment breakdowns.
Automatic/CNC Screw Machine Operator Requirements:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be able to operate production screw machinery without assistance.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced production environment.
- The employee is required to stand and walk for the complete shift.
- Moderate physical effort is required to load machines with bar stock and move and carry work in process up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to machine noise, cutting oils, solvents and coolant vapors.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com