Machine Operator/Technician Job Description:
- Set up, monitor, adjust, and operate production equipment in accordance to Standard Work Instructions and Control Plans for quality and productivity.
- Assist Maintenance Technicians in diagnosing, troubleshooting, and repairing problems with Equipment and devices.
- Clean, lubricate, inspect, and perform other routine maintenance work on machinery.
- Operate hoisting and lifting devices such as Gantries and forklifts to safely transport materials, product.
Machine Operator/Technician Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of machines and tools, including their uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Adhere to all applicable regulations, policies, and procedures for health, safety, and environmental compliance.
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com