The Plastic Injection Mold Machine operator will be expected to produce quality plastic molded components to customer specifications.
Machine Operator Job Description:
- Read and execute the customer requirements as described in the Operator Instructions, which could include visual measurements and measurements with gages.
- Inspect molded parts per Operator Instructions, document accordingly on Shop Order.
- Maintain the quoted cycle time on the molding press.
- Assemble and properly label cartons and boxes.
- Package molded parts per the packaging plan
Machine Operator Job Requirements
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing environment a plus
- Effective math and communication skills
- Ability to use inspection gages, calipers, and hand tools such as clippers and cutting tools.
- Ability to work in a cell setting with other team members
Resumes can be sent to email@example.com