Cutter Operator Job Description:
- Responsible for cutting raw material and/or trimming printed stock to customer specifications on powered guillotine cutter.
- Performs cutting operation to close tolerances, sets backstop, clamp pressure, keeps cutter square, and changes cutter blades by performing the following duties personally.
- Blocks, stacks, feeds, cuts, retrieves, and re-stacks sheets.
- Maintains production records as required
- Records cutting waste. Measures or weighs as necessary, and dispose of material as indicated.
- Performs routine maintenance and minor repairs on cutter, trimmer, and other equipment.
Cutter Operator Job Requirements:
- Ability to read, comprehend write and communicate simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds regularly and 50 pounds occasionally
- Ability to distinguish colors
You have probably seen some of their graphics and decor products in a store or restaurant. Their customers include brands, big-box and specialty retailers, quick-serve restaurants and convenience stores. They care about the environment; the Sustainability Team works with their vendors and other companies to determine ways to streamline manufacturing processes to reduce waste, limit the use of non-recyclable materials, lower energy consumption, reduce pollution and improve the use of recyclable/reusable materials within the organization.
Work in a bright, clean, temperature-controlled environment for a company that provides medical, dental and vision insurance; short and long term disability, life insurance and 401K; paid vacation, PTO and holidays.
Resumes can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org