Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Thisis aFull-Time, Year Round, Benefit Eligible position!
JOB DUTIES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO):
- Perform job with utmost Caution and Safety.
- Participate in plant wide CPS initiatives.
- Responsible for adhering to all plant safety policies, along with all SQF requirements
- Responsible for Food Safety & Quality
- Regular, reliable attendance is necessary
- Adhere to direction set by Crew Supervisor and Leads
- Provide input on improving efficiencies in the department
- Test new sanitation methods and chemicals as instructed by QA Manager
- Assist Sanitation lead in communicating directives as needed
- Oversee any maintenance requests and transfers back to production
- Perform Pre-Operational sanitation requirements
- Understands and fill out the Pre-Shift Communication Checklist
- Assist in the production line full cleans.
- Daily cleaning of break room/bathroom/GMP room/offices/conference room
- Able to disassemble, clean and assemble production equipment
- Able to run, fill, clean and perform minor maintenance on the walk-behind floor scrubber
- Provides leadership to others through example and sharing of knowledge/skill
- Continuous assessment of possible trainings and self-development needs and options
- Controls work flow in washroom to ensure smooth and effective operations
SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS/PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE:
- Demonstrated Excellent Safety Performance. Accident/Incident-free behavior preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced team environment as well as independently with good time management, interpersonal and communication skills
- Demonstrated detail-orientation, prioritization, proactive work ethic and analytical/decision-making ability
- Competent with computer use-Excel, Word, SAP, etc.
- Ability to work overtime and adjust work schedules on an as needed basis
- Strong attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment
- Takes on additional tasks as assigned by Management
- Investigate problem causes in cooperation with quality & production
- Able to lift 50 lbs. and perform semi-repetitive movements
The specific statements shown in each section of this description are not intended to be all-inclusive. They represent typical elements and criteria considered necessary to perform the job successfully. Successful candidate must perform the required duties of the position (with or without accommodations).
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.