Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for ensuring all work is performed in a safe and efficient manner, consistent with company safety procedures and expected behaviors
- Fill out paperwork to track production, quality, downtime, and other requirements and enter data in the appropriate computer programs
- Perform all quality and weight checks, ensure proper line speeds, and make necessary adjustments
- Assist in training new members on the team
- Accomplish Master Sanitation (MSS) duties as required
- Help coordinate schedules, department start-ups, shut downs, and cleaning
- Actively work to continuously improve the production processes
- Provide feedback on team member performance
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Able to explain product flow from the bakery to the warehouse
- Participate in improvement teams (Kaizen, TPM, etc.)
- Maintain inventory records and ensure rotation of materials for accurate traceability
- Perform any other duties as requested by the team leader and may require overtime as needed
- Track Bakery ingredients insuring accuracy, and enter data into appropriate computer program
- Operate and troubleshoot the oven, mixer, and sheeter
- Able to get supplies and raw materials
- Wet and dry clean, foam and sanitize all equipment
- Identify good pita characteristics
- Perform routine and preventative maintenance including but not limited to:
- Troubleshoot fault indicators
- Assist mechanical technicians with repairs and projects
- Lubrication- oil and grease
- Belt adjustments
- Thermometer calibrations
- Pan repair
- Press cleaning and repair
- Basic electrical processes
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills and / or ability required. Applicants will go through an interview selection process to determine the fit based on demonstrated skills, knowledge and abilities necessary to perform the Packaging Technician position.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have excellent computer skills to include Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and must be able to maintain a Conagra Brands e-mail account.
- Must understand and follow all SOPs, SSOP's and GMPs for producing quality product; report deviations and take appropriate corrective measures.
Education and / or Experience:
Candidates must have a High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger; handle; or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; climb; balance; stoop; kneel; twist; crouch, and crawl. The employee must consistently lift and/or move 70 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently exposed to extreme heat and cold. The employee is frequently exposed to moving mechanical parts. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.