Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Safety, demonstrate behaviors in support of company safety procedures with focus on zero injuries.
- Quality, demonstrate behaviors in support of quality work processes to include documenting accurately the movement of parts/supplies.
- Follow and comply with all Safe Quality Food (SQF) and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP's).
- Understand and use SAP as primary purchasing program.
- Create requisitions and purchase orders for maintenance and operations.
- Collaborate with project engineering and operations on scheduling services and parts.
- Maintain and upgrade purchasing and inventory maintenance software.
- Select and evaluate vendors and their performance.
- Collaborate with finance to correct tracking and data errors.
- Track and report spending accounts for the maintenance and repair budget.
- Negotiate pricing for parts, service and contracts.
- Develop new repair and machining procedures.
- Supervise all purchase orders status/age.
- Oversee shop equipment maintenance and supplies.
- Working with leadership teams to implement and enforcing polices that increase spend visibility and compliance.
- Develop a strong understanding and knowledge of suppliers and capabilities.
- Serve as an escalation point to resolve problems within the Purchase to Pay process.
- Supervise Pcard vendors/transactions.
- Maintain a healthy GRIR Report.
- Investigate/report cycle count differences.
- All other duties as assigned.
- The ability to interact effectively and professionally with coworkers.
- Be able to perform all skills as outlined on the Skills Element Tree.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Train and advise mechanic on SAP transaction skills.
- Assist store room attendant with inventory control and stock level.
- Facilitate the sale of obsolete parts.
- 3-5 years experience of toolroom machine operation
- Maintenance purchasing experience
- Associate degree in mechanical engineering or related field
- Inventory storeroom experience
- 3-5 years experience in machining trades
- BS degree in mechanical engineering or journeyman toolmaker
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL AND MENTAL REQUIREMENTS:
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.